Infant - Dandraff in head
Infant of 3 months has dandruff in hair. Worried it might cause itching. Also seen baby making bubbles of saliva in mouth. Is this because of itching?

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp North Goa

Hi, The thing that you are referring as dandruff I sactially "cradle cap", you may visit your pediatrician for treatment. and saliva bubble is normal. Do not worry about that. DISCLAIMER "This provisional advice provided by me stands subject to the patient undergoing a physical examination and is based entirely on inputs provided by patient/attendants. The patient is advised for physical examination at earliest"