Indigestion problems for around 5 months
I have been suffering from symptoms like: stomach pain, excessive belching and hiccups, burning pain for several hours in anus after passing stool, loose stool that disintegrates when hits the water ( but not diarrhoea) for around 5 months but I don't experience any vomiting. I'm unable to eat spicy or fried food as they make my conditions worse. I took antibiotics (Azithromycin and tinidazole), antacids (polycrol) and pentaprazole but I haven't got any relief. I'm unable to get myself diagnosed due to corona. Please help me

Don't wry theis is definitely not bcoz of corona U need lot of lifestyle changes We call this as IBS -C Take high fibre diet with cereal n vegetables n fruits drink lot of fluids alteast 5 litres , avoid non vegetarian food, avoid milk for the time being Tab sompraz L 1-0-1, Tab librax 1-0-1, Tab pruvict 2mg 1-0-1 Pegfibre 2tsp in the night all these for 15 days n let me know