Indigestion
I'v indigestion problem since 7 -8 years, I never get solid stool it's always watery stool even I have pimples problem because of it and I'm very health conscious I have never smoke and drink. I had endoscopy of my intestine but result was normal even I took thyroid test and it was normal too . so plz guide me and help me out of it. My age is 22

Hi there...Increasing your fiber intake will help promote good digestion....Foods that are fiber-rich include beans, fruits, whole grains, beans and vegetables....in adequate fluid content in your diet can help you in better digestion...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..do regular exercise...consult physician if symptoms persists.