Incresing height
I applied for police job. They notified that minimum height should be 170cm but I have only 167 cm. So can I increase the height within 5 months naturally without any medicine by doing some physical activities

Hello..Well at your age all the secondary ossification centre will be closed and there is no way of increasing your height..I would not recommend any medicines natural or ayurvedic..Thank you

+158
Chat with a doctor
No, not possible. Because height is decided by genetics. Height can be increased by physical activity during the developing age.( Usually 12-16)