Increasing height forgirl
I am 4'8 feet girl. I am in 19 year old. I ask you at till age can I increasing my height. I will share you may parents not a tall. but can grow to my height in at list 5'2 feet . It's that possible then what I do for make possible. Also I try for 15 days drink ashawgandha powder in milk. But not work. So what I do plz help me. If it is truly possible.

Till 21 years attempts can be made to increase the height. Single ashwagandha powder will not help you in this case. A nasya along with the medication and exercise are necessary. Along with that if there is any ailment from previous conditions , that has to be taken in to consideration.