Increasing height forgirl
I am 4'8 feet girl. I am in 19 year old. I ask you at till age can I increasing my height. I will share you may parents not a tall. but can grow to my height in at list 5'2 feet . It's that possible then what I do for make possible. Also I try for 15 days drink ashawgandha powder in milk. But not work. So what I do plz help me. If it is truly possible.

Hello.......your height depends on average height of your parents.. Once maturation occurs growing end of bones fuses and one cannot grow further after that age...so growth cessate usually at the age of 18.you must learn to live with fact.. Don't try medication for growth they won't work. Cycling, swimming, skipping, stretching exercise may help you.. Do it in the early morning.. Have protenaceous food items...