Increased tummy
I am slim guy but my tummy is out and m working for it....m doing excersice in gym from more then a month and also from more then month have not taken dinner...in dinner I take oats only....still there is not even a pinch of decrease in my tummy...what should I do...also I have gas problem...so is this making my tummy increase....or what's d reason...??

Hello There. I can understand your concern. tummy and butt fat take time and really some great effort to go but they are the first to come. There is no alternative to diet and exercise and i would just suggest you to continue it. gradually it will come down. maintain a proper diet. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.