Increased Pulse Rate
I was detected with high cholesterol levels 2 years back. I did a course of Fenotrova for 3 months but didn't get levels checked again. Since last few months my pulse rate is continually above 100 and cholesterol levels haven't gone down except that good cholesterol is now optimal . Doctor has prescribed 2 medicines to lower heart rate and reduce cholesterol. Though necessary, I don't want to take allopathic medicines at this age and increase my dependency on these in future. Please advise if I should go for alternative treatments (thinking of homeopathy) or is it ok to have medicines.

Hi....., Increased heart rate is caused by something that disrupts the normal electrical impulses that control the rate of your heart's pumping action. Many things can cause or contribute to problems with the heart's electrical system..... The treatment goals for tachycardia are to slow a fast heart rate when it occurs, prevent future episodes and minimize complications....Kindly Consult Cardiologist for further evaluation and treatment...