Increase stomach size
Hello my stomach size has increased and become bujjy what is the reason behind please help me I am not pregnant right???? I get periods regulatly

Hi Generally this happens due to improper digestion. Try to have a healthy lifestyle. Take proper food on proper time. Avoid late night outs . Do regular exercise in morning. Suryanamaskar will help you. See that you get regular timely bowel movement. Suggested to take hingavastak churna 1 tsf after food with warm water for 15 days. After that consult
Improper digestion Excessive carbohydrate intake Toxic (ama) accumulation may also be some reasons... you may consult a ayurveda doctor who can rule out the cause... ultrasound abdomen can be done if found necessary.. With regards Dr.rekha Deepam ayurveda
Could be 2 reasons. 1. You drink excessive amounts of water 2. It's bloated because of gas. If reason number 2, see this video to help you https://youtu.be/pwuae9cbbcc

How to increase stomach acid