Incontinence
A botched BPH surgery which saw the sphincter being cut off landed me in uncontrollable incontinence in 2006. An Indian-American surgeon who happened to visit Hyderabad undertook sling surgery on me in 2007. It has provided me some relief. The problem has now recurred. Even a slight movement results in leakage of urine these days. What is the way out? Should I undergo sling surgery once again?

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You can go for homeopathic treatment. Consult a good homeopathic doctor near you locality.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello sir,, it's common that sling operation can give relief to few years,,, and there is always a chance of recurrence after sling surgery, either due to failure of sling operation or bladder over activity, there are other options available to control urinary incontinence or sling operation can be repeated but second time it's little complicated procedure. Consult a urologist for further help.