Inconsistant urination
In the past one year I am facing sudden urges to urinate and am not able to control my bladder often resulting in leakage.I even wake up night to urinate. I drink considerable amount of water and have even tried scheduling my washroom visits but in vain I have hypothyroid and I constantly exercise for 2hrs daily

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

First its necessary to find out cause for incontinence. If you are having burning or pain while urinating, it might be a urinary tract infection, and can be solved by some antibiotics, but other causes need to be rule out. Consult a urologist, he will guide you better.

Hello.. Well we need to find out the cause of incontinence.. Do you have any other symptoms like burning sensation while passing urine? Few causes are neurogenic bladder,uti infection,stress incontinence etc ..it's better you consult an urologist once and get examined...few investigations would also be required