Incisional hernia
INCISIONAL HERNIA SINCE 1990. Should go for laparoscopic or open surgery. best hospital or doctor plz help and if possible plz quote the expense approximately
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Alka A. Nirantar
General Physician 42 yrs exp Pune
Should go for open surgery.any general surgeon can do it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?