Inapropriate body posture

My body posture is somehow inappropriate. my chest is little bit look like breast. so what can i do to make it normal and which doctor i have to consult with. Is there any kind of surgery needed? Please help me.
views-icons 52 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Inapropriate body posture

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
You mean to say you have gynecomastia...if you are obese that will be the cause otherwise you need to consult nearest physician to find other possible causes and treat accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?