Inability to conceive
I am trying to conceive from last one year but did not get success in it. Just wanted to ask shall I consult a gynaecologist first or shall go to an IVF Center directly.
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi Consult gynecologist first .... Initial evaluation wil be Done .... If any abnormality it can be sorted out ... Your partner also should undergo few investigations .... Depending on examination and report you will be guided for further step...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.