In ability to sleep
Often this is happend to me I can't sleep properly and feeling drowsy. For last few days onwards I am not able to concentrate on my studies. Sometime feeling so much stress moreover I have been drinking and smoking habbit from last 3 years...

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Please get yourself evaluated by a psychiatrist. It is possible that you have a stress induced mood problem which could be causing sleep problems.It is important to sort it now so that you don't depend on alcohol and tobacco to relieve stress and get depended on it.