Improper figure
I have a very improper figure as per my age. Im too skinny and low development of pelvic region which is not meant for females. what can i do?
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Gupta
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Bones grow till age of 25 years You have still 5 years to go Wait You shall get a good figure Meanwhile take high protein diet and calcium supplements
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?