I have some sore's on my penis what should I do..And those are not painful.Those not creating any allergy for me.
17 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallav S Kishanpuria
Venereologist 14 yrs exp Delhi
Genital lesions should never be ignored Promptly consult a dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.