immune-system-icon
Immunity too weak!!
My immunity is too weak!! I cant withstand a simple fever. I fall sick easily. whenever i drive a bike and the air goes on my face i fall sick i need to increase my immunity with yoga..or exercises.kindly tell yoga for beginners only as i havent tried yoga yet. and please tell diet too but mostly yoga And i also want to increase stamina I mean yoga for Immunity and stamina both. I want to have good digestion as well. is there any yoga for all three of them for beginners.

Hello young boy...you have chosen right Path to increase your immunity...but u need expert guidance, as you hardly know Yoga...yoga gives you the required result along with Ayurvedic medicines which will help you to improve immunity as well as improve digestion and absorption. One more suggestion if you find it relevant, as you mentioned you are only 15yrs...don't drive till you are 18yrs and get a license.

+
Chat with a doctor
hi digestion, immunity, stamina - all these three are interdependent......a boy with a lower immunity can't have good stamina & bad digestion will never let you have good immunity. To achieve all these three in perfect condition, you need to follow combination of "diet + yoga + some herbs" which can be decided only by personal interaction.
a personal interaction & discussion with us will make you feel good.... the yoga befitting to your body type will be demonstrated over there.
plz don't start any yoga posture , herbs, diet following internet information.... it may harm you irreversibly...... we deal such cases every week.