immune-system-icon
Immunity problem
Hello dr i feel like my body immunity is too especially viral catch sooner sudden change in weather or due to rain or sleeping under cooler should i prefer chawanprash daily to avoid make body immunity high and for how much tym what to do

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You must concentrate on your diet. Have a well balanced diet. High peotein and high fiber diet along with lots of greens and fruits will help you in this. Yes, you can take chayawanprash daily. Thats not a problem. Its going to be good only. Exercise and do pranayama and yoga daily. This much will help a great deal. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.