Immunity Affecting Growth

Symptoms includes- 1. starts coughing after running\exercising\playing. Cough goes on for more than 30 mins and ends with vomit mostly. Though he catches cold quite frequently since he was 2 years old. 2. mollescum contagiosum rashes on face, neck & hands for past 5 months 3. gets tired and bored soon and always try to lie down or finds support for rest. no interests in anything except cartoons 4. gets upset when food or milk is given. seems like he doesn't like to eat. runs away from fruits and vegetables. 5. teeth grinding in the day and night both 6. Weight is 15 Kg and body is slim. Pediasure is given with milk twice a day (>2 years). 7. Haven't gone under any allergy or blood tests yet. Thyroid test was done when born, no problems found. Father is hyperthyroid and Mother has Vitamin-D deficiency.

Doctor Answers (1) on Immunity Affecting Growth

Dr. Amit Agarwal Noida | Pediatrician
These are common Pediatric problem..so first of all calm down... It's really difficult to make you understand the origin of this problem in one post. So I would suggest you to meet a young dynamic well educated pediatrician so that you can talk to him at length with any fuss. If in NCR you can find me too.