Immune to chicken pox
I would like to know if I have been vaccinated with Varicella vaccine before.Is there a way to know it?One of my colleagues had chicken pox, so to be sure I am planning to take medicines or vaccination.I am not sure if I was vaccinated in my childhood with the Varicella vaccine.Can we take that vaccine twice in our life? Please tell me more about it. How do I make sure that I don't get chicken pox.

Hello.... If you had chicken pox in childhood you don't worry about it... Because one single infection gives life long immunity... If you have not got it you better stay away from infected people... You ask your mother... She knows better. In adults two doses of the vaccine should be given at least four weeks apart.consult physician.