ImMotility count
My seman analysis  shows  my count as 15mil but motility cells count 0-10% there is any possibility to grow motile cell count pls suggest me if any possibility and consultant in Hyd

Hi, Treatment is directed toward the specific cause of oligospermia. Treatment may include improving the diet, losing or gaining weight as needed, not smoking, reducing alcohol and caffeine intake, and avoiding hot tubs, tight underwear, and other factors that may create excessive heat around the testicles and reduce sperm count. Medications that may be used include fertility drugs, vitamin E, vitamin C, antioxidants and hormone therapy.