Im having severe hairfall

Im having a severe hairfall and dandruff..Im loosing my hair day by day...And I'm hvng dark skin colour in some places around eyes and forehead..Can I get rid off these problems without any treatment..bcse I'm not in affordable position..Can I get cured quickly before I lost my hair dense..plz answer sir

Doctor Answers (1) on Im having severe hairfall

Thanks for the query. Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. Hair fall treatment consist of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality. The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil) which is an essential component of therapy however small it may contribute. Other specific medications can be recommended based on the cause of hair loss.The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth.
If you are not willing for therapy, you can improve your general health and have a good diet and at proper times. Add a form of exercise to the treatment plan,