Im getting motions
I'm getting motions every half hour due to which my anal is paining what to do which doctor to consult (gastrology or any other specialist )
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your problem. There is.need to consult a Gastro meteorologist but instaead you can meet a general physician for your assistance. Take care Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?