Im anxious

Hi I have already told my problem that I'm facing that I'm regular in my periods but since after having sex with my boy friend I skipped my periods from past two months but my results for urine pregnancy test came negative for all 3times which I did in a week intervals.. Now I got appointment with an obstetrician on 9th I'm worries if she neglects me just because I'm 21yr old or I'm not yet married can u please help me in this doubt??
views-icons 21 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist 31 yrs exp Delhi
You should consult gynecologist, you might be having hormonal imbalance. No need to worry it is curable.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?