Im.adited of mastubation
Respected doctors. M 27yrs old. M.problem is my doing daily mastubation. I.know it's not good.for.my sexual life. So.I.want remove Diz habit plz.give me a solution plz.m too worried about this

for masterbation: You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbation. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness. You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening. All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+199
Chat with a sexologist
Avoid seeing porn .Do yoga .don't remain alone.Meditate.If not better consult sexologist.
No medicine can control it. You have to control it yourself. Do meditation daily. Avoid watching porn and try to make yourself busy