Ihave typhoid fever widal
I have widal test positive doctor giving steroids and antibiotics when iam using steroids my left eye vision problem and allergy and headache bp150/90 tell mee solution

Hello there..... Typhoid fever requires prompt treatment with antibiotics. If diagnosed at an early stage, the infection is likely to be mild and can usually be treated at home with a 7- to 14-day course of antibiotic tablets. With prompt antibiotic treatment, most people will start to feel better within a few days and serious complications are very rare.....