If you'll dont giv rply..

It's 5days now I still dint received any reply. Is this takes website to fool visitors. I m waiting for an expert in pune and no one intrested to consider..........................?

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Hello, may i first politely point out that the way you have put your question is a bit rude. please note that practo is a platform where doctors to answer patients queries as a gesture of good will, neither we or practo promises that your question will be answered in a certain amount of time. Practo also doesn't publish your name along with the question to protect your privacy. so following things remain unclear from your present question-what was your previous question? which specialty have you posed your question to? was it too vague or was it not possible to give an opinion due to limitations of the online portal?  have you considered seeing a doctor in person if you are in so much pain/discomfort instead of waiting for a reply here?
see a doctor from the concerned specialty in person
Dr. Sabyasachi Majumdar
Dermatologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata
You should understand that no medicine or medical advice can be given without seeing the patient.