Idk wht to do
Doctor Answers (1) on Idk wht to do
Being 17 puts you at a place in life where much more is expected out of you academically as well as socially. This is a stage where you feel that you're being judged and hence have to put in extra effort to be in control of the situation.
All these situations give enough cause for emotional outburst and a phenomenon we call tension headache. Tension headache is often a diffused mild-moderate pain in the head often described as feeling like a tight band around your head. It is the most common yet most misunderstood cause of headache.
1) Management of tension headache is quite simple and achievable, the first step being- managing stress. The core to treatment lies in striking a healthy balance between what you want to achieve and living a healthy balanced life.
2) Be organised in academics as well as personal life. Plan your schedule and make use of time charts to keep you organised.
3) Maintain a healthy lifestyle which means, eat healthy, sleep healthy as well as think healthy.
4) Indulge in a relaxing hobby activity.
5) Engage in a 20-30 min physical exercise as physical exercises have been proven to be natural remedies to stress reduction.
6) Talk to your parents and lived ones and never forget to relax with your friends.
lastly, at this age it appears that no one understands your problem, the truth is that you need to learn to trust in someone preferably your parents as no one would you to be stress free as much as them.
I hope this helps you. However, if the headache persists, then its advisable to see a doctor.