Iching pimples on scalp

I am suffering from puss pimples and iching on head scalp..i m suffering this problem since 11-12 years.i had visited many doctors earlier ,when i got medicine it is going ok but soon after some time of medicine i resuffer from this .i an not get rid of this problem .i took many medicines since 12 years but now stopped since 4 years and in 2006 i remove my all hairs also and took the course in refampicine with depson 3 months and i was ok for 4-5 years but soon after i again suffering from this.i dont know what is this is it alergy or infection?...some time it is automatically very less but some time its itensity gone very high... what to do please suggest

Dr. Ujjwala Verma
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Delhi

Hi it seems to be that you are suffering from recullent folliculitis of scalp. As name suggest it is recurrent. Needs proper cleansing of scalp. A normal course of antibiotic followed by small dose of isotretionoin for longer duration can bring remission . But as the name is  , it can recur.