Iching inside vegina

There is inching and burning inside my vegina and continues urin is happening . Its is started after prolong and hard intercourse. Never happened before when we had sex . Please tell me what is it ?
views-icons 107 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Iching inside vegina

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, it seems you are having infection of your Vagina (probably fungal), not a problematic condition, consult a gynecologist, she will examine you and prescribe you tablets. Continues urine (frequent urination) implies urinary tract infection, get urine test done too, if infection is present consult physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?