Iching in neck and chin
I have iching sensation in my neck, chin very often. Sometime it is noticed in my back below shoulder hip. Request to guide whether it could be infection or symptoms for any major diseases.

Sagar KS
Hi, it looks like skin allergy. Some times due to sweating it can cause itching. It I'd common in summer. Take daily bathing. If you observe any white patches over that area indicates fungal infection. If only itching is there you can try antihistaminic drugs. You need treatment according to the cause. Kindly consult dermatologist for furthur evaluation and treatment.