Ice Pick Headaches
I was having sudden small duration headaches above left ear in fixed area from past 4 month but recently these got very frequent and quite uncomfortable. I have started developing some uncomfotable pain on left side and back side of head. I do study on Table & Chair from past 6 months. Is this cervical pain ?

Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Hi as per your question this can be a symptom of cervical pain, due to muscle tightness/wrong posture & if it is associated with dizziness/nausea/tingling ect. You need a complete assessment to find out the underlying cause & then treatment, if it is due to muscle tightness only then physiotherapy has excellent results. For more details visit at www.proactivephysio.in