Ice pick acne

This acne made my face very ugly and I want to clear this off ... And I also have hair fall problem ...

Doctor Answers (1) on Ice pick acne

. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise.
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss