Iam suffuring sinusities
I am suffering sinusities,now I am getting sudden falling symptom.mean dizzying..after that mild pain at middle of head Sceliton plz suggest me

Hi, you might have developed labyrinthitis. Labyrinthitis is an inflammatory disorder of the inner ear, or labyrinth. Clinically, this condition produces disturbances of balance and hearing to varying degrees and may affect one or both ears. Bacteria or viruses can cause acute inflammation of the labyrinth in conjunction with either local or systemic infections.  Kindly consult ENT surgeon...