Iam suffering giddiness
Iam suffering from giddiness 2 years i have ear surgery ple tell me what with this problem iam with w very sadness
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

There are various causes for giddiness and you need to undergo complete evaluation to diagnose the condition causing giddiness. Kindly consult nearby ENT specialist..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?