Iam insomenic
I am insomanic for 10 years..I do exercise regularly 2 hours.and daily 1 hour brisk walk..but 2 day's before I was feeling dizzying. When I moved all the room was rounding..what was the problem.. ..

Hello... Your insomnia got severe. You make that you sleep at least for 7to 8 hours. If sleep quality is poor you extend the time duration but never get out of bed with incomplete sleep.... Don't go to bed with tension, worries... Be calm cool. Take bath at around 6 pm so that you will get good sleep at night. Taking sleeping tablets is not good, but you consult psychiatrist once if feel its required.