I wnt 2 grow thick beard
Hello...Im Growing my beard from lot of days bt on one side there are less hairs than other side...someone suggested me to use sesame oil for it...is it safe to use sesame oil??if not...then is there any home remedy which i can use to Grow Thick beard...thanks

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi! You are still young. Hair growth will still improve. Hormonal changes occur for some more time. Sesame oil is good to make hair soft and supple.
You can try out few medicinal applications. You can consult on private chat with photographs.
Do not try random remedies.