I want to knw abt my eye
I'm actually a gamer I often play video games time till 4 pm to 10 pm I think I'm addicted to it how to overcome to it and increase my eye power the game addiction is even changing my behaviour wat to do plz send me a ans

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello...reduce ur game time slowly...in between take breaks....try to play some outdoor games....also spare some time for temples...this will change ur behaviour
Dr. Mukesh Paryani
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Pune

Try to indulge in more outdoor playing activities.. Initally reduce the number of hours playing video games.. Also take frequent breaks while you playing.. Get ur eyes tested for any glasses power.. You will have to reduce video games as it will cause strain on your eyes