I want to know abt PCOS.
I have facial hairs so one of my friend who is a mdical student told me to go for PCOS.. I wanted to know about the PCOS process.. What are the tests I have to undergo during this process..

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you want to know everything about PCOS, you may want to read my blog post on practo health feed. Its not normal to have excessive facial hair for a lady. Its a sign of hormone imbalance. Please meet a good Doctor who really understands hormones.
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Not all women with facial hair will be having PCOS. Rather than doing random tests, get a proper evaluation done by a qualified Dermatologist and start treatment. Dr Sachin Dalal