Facial hair
Someone told me about pcos and pcod but I didn't understand properly I have facial hair oily skin dandruff problem but not any other symptoms like over weight or neck darkness in fact I'm 20 nd my weight is about 41 plz suggest me name of anything which can help me out in this facial hair na large large open pores plz suggest me some medicine or toner or cream or anything else

Dear what ur sayimg is a symptom of pcod it doesnt mean u have pcod second thing for ur facial hair and large skin better u consult a dermatologist it will be more benificial for u
if u have any more daubt consult me privately
It's normal