I want a suggestion about treatment
My elder brother has gynaecomastia problem so I want to know that which is the best way of treatment -medicine or surgery. And what is the costing of surgery

HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier

Hi. I need Ur full medical history. Pls send the lab reports so tat I can give medical advice. Pls get confirm first u hav gynaecomastia or not.
pls consult with doctor online.
dont delay. take immediate medical advice