I wanna tattoo removal
Kindly suggest me i waanna remove my tattoo it's permanent so how shall I do..kindly suggest...options for the same

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes tattoo removal is possible. But you cannot do anything at your home to remove the tattoo. Laser treatment is available for tattoo removal. Kindly consult a cosmetologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you out. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...Laser treatment is one of the best modalities...The laser is shot into the tattoo and breaks up the black pigment. That pigment is then absorbed into the body and removed...Consult nearest cosmetologist for clinical examination he or she will do the needful.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...if your tattoo is very small, you can get it excised. It will only leave a small scar along suture line. You can get it done by a plastic surgeon. If it is big, then laser is your only option. Laser removal also depends on the colour of pigment used in the tattoo. Pigments like black and red, are easy to remove when compared to green pigments. Laser treatment will have to be done monthly once. It will take about 5 to 10 sessions depending on the response. Also complete removal of the tattoo is very rare. There will be some post inflammatory hyper or hypo - pigmentation left. You can consult a dermatologist for further information. They will be able to help you further.