I think severe depression
I am a successful alpha woman for society. But im suffering from severe depression. broken from inside...Cant sleep...eat..concentrate... all time im crying or feeling weak or dark from inside. I think i want to end my life soon. But before I want to try my best to get out of this mess of my emotions & mental stress.

Dr. Somsubhra Chattopadhyay
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Hooghly
You need medicine at earliest. Consult me or any psychiatrist nearby.
Dr. Phani Prasant Mulakaluri
Psychiatrist 18 yrs exp Hyderabad
You seem to rightly understood your problem. We need to understand your problem in detail so as to suggest you remedies for your problem. Kindly consult me in person and we will evaluate you. There is help available and you can be out of the depression.