I think i have piles.
When i go to washroom it feels like a piece of mass is comming out from my anus and once i am done it feels it goes back to the same position.

This is Prolapse of Anus;which happens due to straining on stools-reason may be constipation ,sometimes due to chronic cough,taking low fibre diet,or increased intra-abdominal pressure like hyperacidity ,gaseous distension of abdomen ,hypothyroid,overweight /Underweight-you need to tell me the details-98 11 03 16 56 -you can take stool softener like syrup Lactihep 3 teaspoonful to loosen the stool...

+163
Chat with a doctor
It's starting of piles. Do you have constipation or gastric problems. Get back to me with detailed history. It is time you treat it before it goes to next stage. Initially it can be treated with medicine , but in later stage only surgery option is left