I think i have herpes
The symptoms I found on the internet fit perfectly to my condition and in case I have herpes I wanted to know if it is curable.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The disease is self limiting most of the times and treatment is needed to prevent recurrences and to minimize the pain and duration of illness. Oral medications serve well. There may be a possibility of you having a break out again and remember to see a Dermatologist to understand it better. Treatment should ideally be started on the day before skin lesions are seen and it is possible to do that because of a peculiar sensation in the area which can be felt before skin lesions are visible. There are certain triggers and you should avoid them. Herpes can be recurring.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.

Is herpes curable with antibiotics