diabetes-icon
I suspect of diabetes
Dear Sir , Recently i have been in doubt of diabetes ,because i was getting thin and getting motion stool hard problems , so today i have under gone for HBA1C TEST , And the result is 4.7 And i have checked complete blood count test , everything was ok but lymphocytes percentage is recorded as 50% . Will it be ok sir , because i was feeling tired and feeling of sick some times , kindly give me the solution for motion problems and other problem

Hello.. Well you are not diabetic as your hba1c is well under control...I don't think that is the reason for your tiredness..and about motions you need to drink water well...have glass of warm water in the morning..one banana in the night...have more of fibre...I want to know your hb levels . Try taking becousules tablet for a 15 days ...about lymphocytes 20-40% is the normal level..would be increased in viral, or parasitic infection...meet a physician.. thank you
Dr. Geetendra Singh Dhanawat
Diabetologist 15 yrs exp Mumbai
You are not a diabetic for sure. Need your medical history to know the possible cause of loose motions. Take capsule or vial enterogermina orally for one week. Also go for stool test. Drink plenty of water. Also prefer electrol. Please consult nearby physician.