I suffuring skin..kiloids

Hi sir i m 23year old i m suffuring from acen skin problm on face.. and kiloids chest..bit to be infected.. 2 years onwords its to started.. so many english madicini not use for its not clear.. i consult all skin doctor on tumkur. but not use. . still its problm to me.. wt kind of treatment will good for that.. my frnd tel take ayurveda treat ment its best .for that.so i asking u sir...its main problm is kiloids on chest .. its itching pain full.. and r8 nw strech marks on hand and stomach.. ill appear..to me suddely weg agin.. that ill be also new problm .. plz sugeest me.. sir wt kind of treatment is best .. how much time will taken fr that.curable

Doctor Answers (1) on I suffuring skin..kiloids

Thanks for the query. Keloid is a difficult medical condition to treat completely. The most common reason to have keloid is after a skin trauma and the risk increases many-folds if other family members are affected (strong genetic tendency). Intralesional drugs are commonly used by dermatologists all over to treat keloids. Most of the time, it requires multiple sessions and we aexpect atleast 50-70 % improvement in terms of flattening and minimizing itch. If there is a sudden pain and swelling, it may indicate an infection. You need to consult a dermatologist for the needful. The expert will decide if your present condition will merit with usage of an antibiotic. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala