I smell blood sometimes
Everyday I wake up and I have a running nose. Sometimes I smell blood but my sputum will be clear. Sometimes the phlegm from my lungs have thin grayish soft particles in them. I visited an ENT, and the specialist happened to mention that I am perfectly fine, its the pollution that is coming out from my lungs. Worried!!

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Did you get a CT scan of your nose & sinuses? If you are sensing blood then how could he rule it out without conclusive proof? Drop into my clinic with all your past records and lab reports & let me help you out...