I-pill side effects
Took a pill on 27th . Now since 2_3 days she is feeling nauseous and uneasiness and fatigue. And till what time are the side effects going to stay?

Side effects of this pill can subsides with in week, take Vomitab syrup(Charak) 2 tsf,tid,Agnisandipan Churna 1 tsf bid
U can consult online through Practo
take ilachi, Madhur Tikta Kashaya ras simple food, Pomegranate, coconut water

Nausea, breast tenderness, delayed menstruation, lower abdominal ache, headache, vomiting and irregular menstruation are some of the temporary side-effects of the I -pill. However, these effects subside within a day or two