I Pill effectiveness
I had unprotected sexual intercourse last sunday and took an I Pill 8hrs later. I understand that I pill is not 100% effective but does the efficacy of I pill reduces during the time of ovulation?

It has its own failure rate although very less
The first dose must be taken within 72 hours (three days) after unprotected sex (it could be five days according to your doctor's prescription). The sooner you take the ECP, the better it will work. If you throw up within 1 hour of taking the pills, you need to take another dose. For further details and suggestions feel free to reach out to me either online (9224582o33) or meet in person. Would be happy to help you.
Yes, even after I pill, there can be chance of pregnancy